Can you provide your domain.xml so I can have a look at it?

Stefan

Vetter, Jason wrote:
Is it possible to index custom properties? According to the
DASLConfiguration file on the slide wiki, you can add properties that you
would like to be index to the propertiesindexer configuration in the
domain.xml file. I have done just that, yet it does not appear that the
added properties are being index. I wrote a small program that returns the
fields that appear in the index and no matter what I do, the only fields
that are returned are the default slide and DAV fields.

I am using a 2.2 build of slide that I pulled just this week from cvs.

--
Stefan Lützkendorf  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED]