So, fresh install of Tomcat 5.5.9 and fresh install of Slide 2.1
(I removed slide-jaas-2.1.jar). I notice right away the
following lines in catalina.out:

May 18, 2005 3:55:20 PM org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm
setContainer
INFO: Set JAAS app name Catalina

I haven't specifically configured the JAASRealm anywhere. Any
idea why it seems to be getting used?

Cheers,

Brandon

> Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 14:24:06 -0400
> To: slide-user@jakarta.apache.org
> From: Brandon Dove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: Re: Problems getting authentication working
>

> > I believe that one distribution of slide comes with jaas
> > integration. It seems to be your case, so, I believe that
you
> only need to
> > delete the JAASRealm pointing to a slide configuration on
> server.xml of
> > tomcat.
>
> I've looked for any references to JAAS in my configuration and
> can see nothing. I've done the following in $TOMCAT_HOME:
>
> grep -i jass $(find .)
>
> and find no matches other than in the binary file
> $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/slide/WEB-INF/slide-jaas-2.1.jar.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brandon

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: