Hi all!

My problem has been solved now.Getting the versions of
files.My problem is
now ..how to view the history of files versioned?Like
for example
/files/myFile is versioned.
/history/1 is the location of the history of
/files/myFile.
But when I click on slide/history/1 it is giving error
message saying

HTTP Status 404 - Not Found: Revision 0.0 of object
/history/1 not found

I can view them in My NetworkPlaces "Slide on
LocalHost" at
http://localhost:8080/slide/history/1   but can not
see them when running
slide.What might be the problem?Any help on this will
be greatful...

Thanks
HimaBindu