Martin, Tammy (US SSA) wrote:
I am investigating Slide and noticed that the last release 2.1 was Dec
26, 2004.  Is there another release planned or currently being worked
on?  Also, I read on the site that ports for Oracle were in preparation.
Do you know when these will be ready?

I don't know anything about the Slide relase plans/roadmap but I do know
that Oracle support is working in 2.1 and 2.2pre (CVS HEAD).

There has been some minor bugs in permission-related SQL for Oracle but
this was recently fixed both on the 2.1 release branch and in CVS HEAD.

However, this means that you should get a CVS snapshot build either from
the stable branch or from the 2.2-preview in HEAD if you plan to deploy
with Oracle RDBMS.

Regards,
 Martin