Hi

how do you try to read the group-member-set property?
Did you try:

        Vector v = new Vector();
      v.add(new PropertyName("DAV:", "group-member-set"));
      Enumeration enum = res.propfindMethod(v);
This worked for me.

DAVExplorer does not show it, because IIRC, he uses some kind of
findAll-properties command (not shure how it is really called) and
in there group-member-set is not shown.

hth
SVen