I am trying to write a java program that will test/load my Slide/WebDAV
server but I am running into a problem getting the InitialContext to set
the factory to create the webdav connection.  Here is how the factory is
created in my webapp so I am trying to do it the same way in my client
program but the env does not seem to be setup the same.

              Context ic = new InitialContext();
              _factory = (WebDAVConnectionFactory)
ic.lookup("java:comp/env/WebDAV-Connector");

That does not work in my client app.

I have the jndi.properties in the classpath but I am not sure what I should
set java.naming.factory.initial to if I am on the right track.

java.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=com.sun.enterprise.naming

Any suggestions?  Does anyone have a very simple example client program
showing the env also?  I have looked through the webdavclient src and did
not see anything or missed it.
Thanks