Hi!

I'm a newbie to Slide and I have one simple question, about which I can't find any information on the Slide website or on the Internet:

How can one use Slide's transaction features over WebDAV?

It would be nice, if one could start a transaction, then edit arbitrary documents on the WebDAV server and then commit or rollback the whole transaction. Until the transaction is committed or canceled, the changes should not be visible to other users (similar to how this works in an SQL DB).

Is this possible in Slide?

Thanks,

Chris

--          _,,     Christian Schwarz
           / o \__   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           !   ___;   [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           \  /
  \\\______/  !        PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
   \          /         http://schwarz-online.com
  "DIE ENTE BLEIBT DRAUSSEN!"