Is there a path from the Uri object in the various Stores interfaces back through to the Domain.xml properties?

I am asking as I am writing a custom store to use Hibernate to map POJO JavaBeans stored in slide as XMLEncoded documents, through to a Hibernate database mapped by a Hibernate configuration file and mapping file that corresponds to the object being saved into slide.

All is going well but I wanted to replace some of my hard coded path strings with dynamic strings/properties.  I thought I could either put the configuration files in slide as documents and find them in the store to initialize Hibernate, or put them in the filesystem and put the property in the Domain.xml and get that path from the property.

I have used the debugger to traverse the Uri object tree and found the uri.getStore().getParameter(arg) but can’t seem to find the parameters I know are already there and part of slide.  Perhaps there is some notation I am missing.

Any assistance is welcome.

Loosely Coupled

Mike Oliver
CTO