Hi Phillip,

I tried using the import org.apache.webdav.lib.*;

but i am getting the same error....how can i solve
this problem???

Any idea???

Thanks
Srinivas

--- "Burnside, Phillip (UK - Glasgow)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Try using
> import org.apache.webdav.lib.*;
>
> instead of
>
> import org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource;

org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource.propfindMethod(WebdavResource.ja
>       va:3392)
>               at

org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource.propfindMethod(WebdavResource.ja
>       va:3351)
>               at

org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource.setAllProp(WebdavResource.java:9
>       80)
>               at

org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource.setProperties(WebdavResource.jav
>       a:1900)
>               at

org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource.setHttpURL(WebdavResource.java:1
>       301)
>               at

org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource.<init>(WebdavResource.java:223)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]