Hi,

Apparently, in the source code (putMethod.java) the content is stored before the putAfter event is thrown :

content.store(slideToken, resourcePath, revisionDescriptor,
                             revisionContent);

But I am not very aware of the complex Slide mechanism...

You could try to retrieve the bytes of the NodeRevisionContent :

AbstractWebdavMethod method = (AbstractWebdavMethod)event.getSource();
       SlideToken slideToken = method.getSlideToken();
       Content content = method.getContent();
       HttpServletRequest request = method.getRequest();
       String uri = request.getRequestURI();
       String slideContext = request.getContextPath();
       uri = uri.substring(slideContext.length());
       NodeRevisionDescriptors nrds = content.retrieve(slideToken, uri);
       NodeRevisionDescriptor nrd = content.retrieve(slideToken, nrds);
NodeRevisionContent nrdContent = content.retrieve(slideToken, nrds, nrd);
       nrdContent.getContentBytes();

Hope it works and it helps,

Thomas

Brandon Dove wrote:

OK, so I've updated to a head build and now am working with code
that includes the DetailedWebdavListener and WebdavAdapter. My
listener now implements the putAfter() method, but I'm seeing
the same problem I was experiencing before:
When the putAfter() event occurs the content has not been stored
in the Slide repository and thus I cannot get an InputStream
from it.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Brandon