From: Rakesh Saha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 5:57 AM
To: slide-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Slide document's LastModifiedDate

Hi All ,

I am trying to get the invalidate my custom cache based the lastmodifed
date of the document stored in Slide repository.

Firsttime it is getting the right lastmodifiedtime properly.
After I modify that document through webdav or slide API, but I get same
lastmodifedtime although content is modified one.

I am using following code for getting the lastmodifiedtime :

   // Then we must get object contents ...
   NodeRevisionDescriptors revisionDescriptors =
content.retrieve(slideToken, resourcePath);

   if (revisionDescriptors.hasRevisions()) {

     // Retrieve latest revision descriptor
     NodeRevisionDescriptor revisionDescriptor =
content.retrieve(slideToken, revisionDescriptors);

if (revisionDescriptor != null) { String date = revisionDescriptor.getLastModified(); /System.out.println(" last date :"+date +" version :"+revisionDescriptor.getRevisionNumber());/ return date;
     }
   }

Is it hitting the Slide Cache [ but I am able to get the content
properly] or versioning issue or it is known feature/limitation or at
last I am missing something [ more likely :)] ?

TIA,
Rakesh