Do a propfind on the parent collection (directory) with a Vector of the
properties you want and a Depth of 1. This will return the information you want
for everything in the collection.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marco Avila [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 7:29 AM
To: Slide Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: How to get a list of files with their properties

Hello,

But how to do it with the webdav client API, I have used their methods but all
the time I can only use REPORT to get the list of file and in a loop use the
PROPFIND for every file!!, this takes too much time, can one one show an
example to do the same calling just once the server to get the same information?

Regards

Marco