hello, about the store

org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.J2EEStore

I am accessing slide through a servlet, this servlet
gets a list of files, it is made a PROPFIND for the
folder and for each file a REPORT is executed, I have
tested with 10 files, so it's 11 requests to slide
through a servlet.
The hardware is
Processor: AMD 64 at 2.2 Ghz.
Memory: 2 GB.
Harddisk: in a RAID-0, two SATA disks
OS: Windows XP Pro.

Calling this servlet with the next samples:

10 threads * 2:

Average 3500 ms

20 threads * 2:

Average 9282 ms