From: J H [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 9:48 AM
To: slide-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Slide 2.1 and Websphere 6.0.0.1

Hi All, I'm really interested in finding a solution for this, and as always
thanks for your help in advance!

I've been trying to get slide 1.0 to work on Websphere 6 unsuccessfully for
the last several weeks, even with the help of a previous posting, so instead
of spending all of that time on old code, I've decided to try slide 2.1.
Unfortunately, slide 2.1 has the same problem that 1.0 has, where when I
click on any of the initial url's that appear, I always get routed back to
the same page.  For example, the base slide 2.1 has the following urls
(actions/,files/,projector/,history/,workspace/,workingresource/), when I
click on them I should be routed to new pages, but instead I get basically a
refresh of the same page, with all of the same url's
(actions/,files/,projector/,history/,workspace/,workingresource/).

What's in the code that is refusing to move past this "home" page?

Jeff

FYI--I was also getting a utf-8 error, and per a previous post, I rebuilt
the slide code to remove the " around UTF-8 in the
DirectoryIndexGenerator.java file.