Hello,

 Regarding the webdav features, our partners are really interested on the
basic webdav, ACL, Versioning, Binding and DASL features. Besides that,
event triggering is a real plus on Slide although its not part of the webdav
specs.

 We felt that the TxStore is a solid and consistent way to persist our
content and metainformation despite Slide's lack of performance (we tested
different DB stores against TxStore and, after the resources are loaded into
memory, every store has the same performance). We have the feeling that
Slide's frightening core architecture and the poor implementation of ACL
(perhaps forced by the architecture) is the main reason of slide's less than
optimal performance.
 We didn't felt necessary to use slide transactions features, although we
have the feeling that this feature really helps on Slide's internal
consistency.

 Like Michael Oliver said earlier, the ability to configure different stores
might be important for integration purposes with other document management
systems. What's missing on slide is a standard way of doing it... perhaps
designing a SPI, or even  better, support the JSR 170 for storage
[southbound] (and while we are on it for interfacing with other software
[northbound] would be really cool)

 Hope this helps,
 Miguel Figueiredo