Hello all,
I have a scenario where I am trying to webDAV enable roughly 200,000
files and 5,000 directories in a test-scenario and, well, certain
circumstances are pretty much ending the tests - when someone tries to
do a listing when there is a large count of objects.

Is there a way to disable directory/file listing and only allow DASL
searching and direct-file retrievals?  Or are the directory/file
listings underneath just 'wildcard' DASL searches that there could be a
limit applied to?

Thanks,
-D