From: Lixin Chu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: terça-feira, 8 de Novembro de 2005 4:15
To: Slide Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: help: can not get version information

>  it seems ok, I have checked slide.properties in slide-kernel-2.1b2.jar,
> > and the setting is :
>
> org.apache.slide.versioncontrol=true
 so i assume deltaV is on.
 and also, I can upload a new version with this code:
if (webdavResource.versionControlMethod(path)) {
webdavResource.setPath(path);
succeeded = webdavResource.checkoutMethod();
if (succeeded)
succeeded = webdavResource.putMethod(path, in);
succeeded = webdavResource.checkinMethod();
}