From: Brandon Dove [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: quarta-feira, 26 de Abril de 2006 19:48
To: Miguel Figueiredo; 'Slide Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: RE: Saving credentials between wdr method calls?

Thanks Miguel -- preemptive authentication is currently being
used by the client but unfortunately it doesn't produce the
desired result.

Cheers,

Brandon

---- On Wed, 26 Apr 2006, Miguel Figueiredo

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/authentication.html#Preemptive_
> Authentication
>
>  I'm sorry if I mislead you. Of course there is no such
header, is just an
> ability the http connection API may have (PreAuthenticate is a
.net
> framework HttpWebRequest property, thus my mistake). In the
case of jakarta
> commons http client, the property to setup is accessible
through the set(er)