From: Julian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: quarta-feira, 17 de Maio de 2006 18:00
To: Slide Users Mailing List
Subject: Slide Migration: File Dump and Store Change

Hi all,

I am running an old version of Slide and would like to upgrade to 2.1.  What
is the best way to get my FileStore running in the new slide?  In this
process I would like to transfer the storage of the Descriptor store to the
database from the XMLDescriptor store (which btw isn't compatible with the
new xml schema), but not sure how.  Is a GET from one repository followed by
a PUT to another my best option?

Thanks,
Julian