Ok thanks,
  now i am using slide2.2 cvs trunk version. I use LuceneContentIndexer and
LucenePropertiesIndexer. when i try to search by DASL. It gives me exceptions
like ObjectNotFoundExcetpion :- /UURI
  BAD - REQUEST

  Reply plz.

Darren Hartford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  The Slide version in Subversion, i.e. build from source opposed to the
binary, has the best implementation to-date of indexing Slide. However,
that one is indeed still using Lucene 1.4 because no one has had time to
upgrade the codebase (and there hasn't been sufficient reason either as
Lucene 1.4 works very well). Upgrades to the codebase would be greatly
appreciated and can be supplied as a contribution patch through JIRA.
Also, I assume you mean Lucene 2.0 as there is no 2.1 yet ;-)

-D