The query you listed still searches the metadata index (properties, not
content). Note that enabling the index does NOT index any information
already contained in the repository - you want to enable index first,
then inject/re-inject that data so that the data is indexed. Also, once
you start indexing the DASL queries will exclusively use the lucene
index for those identified properties so anything not indexed will not
be found.

I do not know if there is a way to re-index data already existing in a
repository.

-D