Hello All,

Can anyone tell me the role of different-different Stores used in
'domain.xml'. These stores are: nodestore, securitystore, lockstore,
revisiondescriptorstore, revisiondescriptorsstore and contentstore.

I want to design a system in which there are multiple slide server, but only
one authentication system.

For this I want to store user information (related to authentication) in
MySqlStore and content on File system. To implement this I configured
'domain.xml' and redirected 'securitystore' to MySqlStore and all other
store to filesystem (Tx...Store).

Through this only permission are redirected in MySql database. So I want to
know what informations are controlled by 'securitystore'.

Thanks

-rohit