Sample API to read file :

NodeRevisionDescriptors revisionDescriptors = content.retrieve(slideToken, <file resourcePath>);

   if (revisionDescriptors.hasRevisions()) {

     // Retrieve latest revision descriptor
NodeRevisionDescriptor revisionDescriptor = content.retrieve(slideToken, revisionDescriptors);

     if (revisionDescriptor != null) {
         InputStream slideStream = null;
slideStream = content.retrieve(slideToken, revisionDescriptors, revisionDescriptor).streamContent();
     }
}
HTH.

Thanks,
Rakesh

chengj wrote:

Hi all,
I want to use SLIDE to store files. By the Architecture of SLIDE I think I only need to invoke Server API of SLIDE, and don't need to use WebDAV Servlet.
     who can show me a sample of using Server API of  SLIDE.
    Thanks a lot.

chengj
2006/8/25