-----Mensagem original-----
De: Alexandre Da Silva Duarte [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 11 de setembro de 2006 10:25
Para: slide-user@jakarta.apache.org
Assunto: Copying a file but getting a directory

Hi,

        I am running WCK and I am getting a strange behavior with the
copyMethod/moveMethod:

// just copying a file to another directory
res.setPath("/slide/files/directoryX/fileA.rtf");
boolean result = res.copyMethod("/slide/files/directoryY/fileA.rtf");

        But at the end of this execution I got a directory called
"fileA.rtf" instead a file.
        Someone knows what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance