To: "Slide Apache" <slide-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 5:00 PM
Subject: Getting Slide 2.2

Hi,

I've been reading that some users have Slide 2.2 but I can't seem to find it on the Apache Slide website and it looks like the CVS to pull it with Eclipse is not longer functional, right? So, can someone please tell me where I can get the code for Slide 2.2. I currently have version 2.1.

Thank you,

Zeus Courtois