From: Aslam Bari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: sábado, 20 de Janeiro de 2007 12:05
To: slide-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Big XML file indexing out of Memory error

Dear all,

I m sending Big XML files to server about 30 - 50MB size. I have configured
SimpleXmlExtractor. When this extractor start parsing, Two things happend:-

1. Either Out Of Memory error occured.
2. Or The Request get Timed-Out.

I see the Code of SimpleXMLExtractor, it is using SAXBuilder with JDOM. Can
we use something else to speed up the process.

Thanks...