Hello all.

I like to use Slide and I would like to be able to authenticate using some custom API that I write on the server side, namely I want the authentication happens on the server by calling into an api in a class that I provide. Is the right approach using JAAS or there is a simpler approach? Since I am not going to have a need for changing my authentication mechanism in future, I thought using JAAS would be an overkill and if there is a simpler "hook" that can be used to call out into my own custom api, then that would be better for me.

Does anyone have any suggestion?

Thanks,
Ali.