Hello all.

I am planing to use Slide for my project and as part of the requirements, I need to have a custom authentication. I noticed the existence of such hook in WCK and modified the FakeSessionManager.java to see how it works and it indeed worked as advertised. So far, I have hard-coded username/passwords in FakeSessionManager.java for testing purposes. Now I want to make a database call to validate a username/password and I was wondering if someone could give me a hint as how to initialize a db connection there in FakeSessionManager.java (or any other implementation of SessionAuthenticationManager interface for that matter).

Many thanks in advance,
Ali.