Hello everybody,
I have the following problem: Since beginning of this week -in the course of
a new project- I deal with WebDAV. I never heard something about it before,
so I startet to read up on this protocoll. However now I have still some
understanding problems. A goal of the project is that it should be possible
to store data (physical files) including their describing meta-data over
WebDAV on a fileserver which also supported WebDAV. That means we have a
webapplication running with Tomcat and is implemented in Java. So I am
discovered the Slide project ;-) But now, I dont understand, what I have to
download for this request. Do I need the complete Slide environment, or does
I need only the WCK? All possible errorhandling and user authorization will
be done by our webapplication.
Or is there a completely different way (without Slide/WCK) how I can solve
this?

best regards from munich/germany
Mario Becker-Reinhold