Good initiative :)

Eirikur S. Hrafnsson
Chief Software Engineer
Idega Software
http://www.idega.com

On Apr 7, 2008, at 1:12 AM, jharrop wrote:

Roland Weber wrote:

Is there a natural migration path for my situation?

If all you use is the client, there is no immediate hurry. However,
the Slide WebDAV client is based on an unsupported backlevel version
of HttpClient, besides being unsupported itself. As long as it works,
you're fine. As soon as a problem occurs, you're on your own.

The Jackrabbit WebDAV client is your best option at Apache.
I don't know about any non-Apache WebDAV clients.

I've uploaded the slide webdav client code to
https://sourceforge.net/projects/webdavclient4j  where it can be
maintained/enhanced as necessary.

I've replaced the unsupported HttpClient with the newer 3.0.1 client.