Friedl58;480708 Wrote:
> @ MrSinatra
>
> Thank you for your kind&quick response.
> But no, my question was, if I can use the PS3 to act as the SBS ?
> But I fear that is only possible, if I install Linux on the PS3.

wow, i wouldn't want to kill a ps3 by putting linux on it, but i guess
you could.  sounds time intense tho as well.

you could consider a sheevaplug:

http://www.plugcomputer.org/

very cheap, runs linux, and people have got SBS on it already.  i'm
considering it when it gets easier for folks like me, but it sounds like
something you could do now.  then, use whitebear, and connect your ps3
to SBS!  :)  (if you wanted)

--
MrSinatra

www.lion-radio.org
using:
sb2 & sbc (my home) / sbr (parent's home) - sbs 7.4.2b - win xp pro sp3
ie8 - p4(ht) 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - 1tb wd usb2 raid1 - d-link dir-655 -
35k mp3