On Oct 16, 2007, at 1:18 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

On 10/15/07, Bertrand Delacretaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...We could for example define that adding a "slingMethod=PUT" parameter
to the request causes SlingServlet.doPut to be called instead of
doPost....

To clarify, note that I meant this for the POST method only, this
should *not* be done with GET or HEAD. And we're still discussing if
this should be done at all, see the "Actions (methods) must not appear
in URIs" thread started by Roy.

Unless you have an immediate customer need for it, we should not.
That is the kind of thing I would only do in combination with
a very specific user agent string, such that they would see their
bug when they tested newer versions of the user agent (at least
until they remove the restrictions from the browser setting of
header fields).

....Roy