Hi,
I think the script resolver should resolve scripts based primarily on the content. This means based on the sling-content type, the Jcr content type, including mixin types and only secondarily based on attributes of the request like selectors.

What I would like to work out is how an intelligent script resolution could work that allows multiple levels of fallbacks and that supports mixin types.

Lars