Hi Felix,

thanks for your reply. I agree with you that hacking special cases into the
servlet is a no-no. But the servlet is already handling a number of generic,
often required things. How about if the application writer could implement a
POST script that does whatever bizarre logic he wishesAfter execution the
request could be passed on to the MicrojaxPostServlet for further execution
of the generic stuff. As such, application writers would not have to
reinvent the basics but could extend the behaviour. This approach would not
change the microjax protocol either, because the servlet could still receive
the same request.

WDYT?

Michael