I don't feel I have the graphics expertise to comment, although, I cannot help myself from doing so ;-). For reasons that I cannot rightly explain, except to say simplicity perhaps, I like the third treatment with the sling pill thingy next to it. The Green box ones are cool, sort of like one of those long skinny rubicks things that where popular in the 80s.

-paddy