hi peter,

to me this looks like there is no /ujax-test node in your repository.
could that be? i am not sure where the ujax-test creates its nodes...

btw. for generic ujax prototyping i usually use these installers here:
http://dev.day.com/microsling/content/blogs/main/microjax.html
which make things a lot more transparent since there is a jcr
explorer that comes with it... anyway, since you want to build
top of trunk this might be all that valuable...

regards,
david