Hi Bertrand,

Am Montag, den 28.01.2008, 09:12 +0100 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:
> On Jan 28, 2008 12:00 AM, Felix Meschberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Am Sonntag, den 27.01.2008, 00:53 +0100 schrieb Tobias Bocanegra:
>
> > >... ps: if this is really needed, it could be done using a mixin node type
> > > to mark the file/resource as executable.eg: sling:executable
> >
> > This of course would not work, as mixin node types are not reflected in
> > the Resource interface and servlet resolution acts in the realm of
> > Resources and does not care about the implementation of the Resource....
>
> Adding some kind of "executable bit" info to the Resource metadata
> would solve this if we need that info at the Resource resolving level.

Yes, this could solve the issue I had with supporting the
"mix:executable" mixin proposed by Toby: The JcrNodeResource
implementation could set that flag in the metadata as could the
BundleResourceProvider and ServletProvider.

Still, this is probably not enough because, there needs to be a way to
detect whether to send the source or call the script on a per-request
basis (mainly in the WebDAV use case).