Hi Jukka,

Am Montag, den 28.01.2008, 11:11 +0200 schrieb Jukka Zitting:
> The ASF board is asking all TLPs to review their use of cryptography
> and to check that the requirements of the export control policy [1]
> are met. Does Sling use cryptography somewhere? If not, it would be
> good to add a short note like: "No export control notifications are
> needed for Apache Sling."

Yes, Sling does not use crypto and does not contain explicit hooks to
use crypto.

> BTW, while trying to review the above I found no clear place where all
> the Sling dependencies were listed. Is there any, or could we come up
> with one?

There is no combined list of dependencies currently. But off the top of
my head, the dependencies are three-fold:

   - Java Runtime (java.* and javax.*)
   - Apache libraries (jackrabbit, commons, ...)
   - Thirdparty: CGLIB, Jetty, KXml (I think, that is about it)

To get a complete list of dependencies we would have to analyze the
dependencies of each pom just like the maven's dependency report does.