Sorry Felix. I never got to curl. What I did was to try to mount -t davfs
...  and I did get 302 reported as an errro by linux mount, which means it's
not compatible with handling that, so that's the reason, probably.

When I tried it with /dav/default, it worked fine (of course).

Another thing I wonder is where to set memory limits. When I copy my project
into Sling, I always get OutOfMemoryError. Dojo itself is thousands of
files.

Cheers,
PS