Hi Bertrand,

> The simplest way might be to require the use of node.getPath() instead
> of node.path, and use javascript property names for content access
> only, not for JCR getters.
I completely agree to that solution.

I think I have a strong bias for using node.propname for accessing the
properties
and the node.childnodename for child nodes.

One of the reasons to resolve the issue this way is that this would allow
compatibility between ujax (jst) and .esp when it comes to content access.

(especially if we would introduce a currentNode on the server side aswell)

I think accessing the original Node methods with node.getPath, node.getSession()
is perfectly acceptable.

regards,
david