hi,
i've discussed this with david extensively and since he was the
inventor of the ujax (former rjax) "protocol" he thinks now that the
proposal to use the referer as default redirect is not useful.
it was also david that proposed the html response which is of a format
that it is human (browser response), machine (xml) and dhtml
(javascript) readable.

i think it would be great to apply the patch of SLING-213 and forget
about the referer stuff of SLING-126.

regards, toby

--
T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97