Hi Felix,

thanks a lot - I'll give it a try.

Maybe it would be helpful if we had some additional script resolution based
on URLs or paths. In my example I could map a script to nt:resource if the
resource is below /content/mails or so. Such a mechanism could really be
helpful for users that have no possibility to modify existing content.

Cheers
Michael

--
Michael Marth, http://dev.day.com