Felix Meschberger wrote:
Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 26.02.2008, 15:28 +0100 schrieb Carsten Ziegeler:
Felix Meschberger wrote:
Therefore I propose the following changes:
a) move the service locator to the scripting package
in the API ? I would leave the interface exactly where it is. IMHO there
is no reason to move this.

Yes, I thought of moving it from the o.a.s.api.services to the o.a.s.api.scripting package. The reason for the move is that scripting is the only user of this service.

But then considering, that ServiceLocator is only used in scripts and
ServiceLocator is in the scripting package: Why not move the whole API
into the SlingScriptHelper interface and drop the ServiceLocator
interface altogether ?

Assuming that the helper is available to all scripts via the "sling" variable,
I think this is the best approach.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler