Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 27.02.2008, 23:12 +0100 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Felix Meschberger
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > ... I think, we can safely define this reference optional as in:
> >
> >    @scr.reference cardinality="0..1" policy="dynamic"...
>
> It's probably ok in this case, but please, if someone implements this,
> make sure to add clear log messages or exceptions that show when this
> service is missing. Problems with missing services can be a real pain
> to troubleshoot.

Well, the service is really only needed when uploading files and when
the request does not provide an appropriate mime type for the file. In
fact the service, would not even be required, because the ServletContext
could just as well be used.... (and the ServletContext provided to
servlets in Sling in turn goes back to the MimeTypeService).