Hi,

I am fiddling around with nt:file and Sling and came across something which
seems to be a bit inconsistent or maybe a bug.
In the browser I can access the (binary) jcr:data property of an nt:file
directly, like:
http://myserver/path_to_ntfile/content/jcr%3acontent
This returns the content of the file.

But if I try to include the file contents through sling.include I get a
"resource not found" in the log ( o.a.s.j.r.i.JcrResourceResolver: Could not
resolve URL xxx to a Resource). That's OK, because it is not a node, but a
property. However, I can access it in the browser, so it struck me as a bit
inconsistent.

Related to this: a while ago we had a discussion if there is a use case for
addressing properties in urls (rather than just nodes). I think at that time
there was no use case found. Well, addressing jcr:data is a use case for me
at least.

(if this behaviour is really a bug let me know, I'll file it)

Cheers
Michael

--
Michael Marth, http://dev.day.com