Felix Meschberger wrote:
Hi all,

This is just to inform you all, that I finally managed to merge the
former launcher modules app and webapp into launchpad. The launcher/app
module is now the launchpad/app module while the launcher/webapp stuff
has been merged into the launchpad/launchpad-webapp module.
Great

Except for a ujax move test, all integration tests seem to run. I will
investigate the last failing test shortly.

One question remains: should we have the "launchpad-" prefix in the
folder names of the launchpad modules or not ? Given the other modules,
which are not prefixed with their parent folder names, I would suggest
to rename launchpad/launchpad-webapp and launchpad/launchpad-content
into launchpad/webapp and launchpad/content, resp. [ This has no
influence on the bundle symbolic names and project names, it is just the
folder names ].
+1 for renaming - same applies for the new apt modules.

Thanks, I just want to ask you to remove these (and instead add the new
launchpad/app module).

Yepp, I added this one as well.

Carsten

--