Felix Meschberger schrieb:
Hi,

Unlike Betrand, I cannot reproduce this issue on my linux box, where all
tests except one of the ujax move tests succeed.

It would be great if one of you MacOSX guys could try to trace this down
- esp. if this is linked to the SLING-310 issue... Thanks.

I'll try to hunt this bug later today.

Carsten