hi guys,

i think it is confusing to deal with all those technologies for a newbie.
everything from jackrabbit to sling to jcr to osgi to launchpad to ujax.
some of this complexity is not necessary and can be removed easily.
i think the ujax / sling distinction can definitely go. i would basically
recommend to replace ujax with sling throughout the code, this
particularly includes the js side, and would graduate ujax into the
sling js library, which makes perfect sense to me.

regarding r-u-microjax, and related acronyms, this was more making fun of
bad acronyms than anything else and i always hoped that someone
would come along with a better name, so i am more than happy to
just call it "sling".

regards,
david