> We don't check, because we don't parse the CND files and don't know
>  which node types to check for ...
this is a big problem of the nt registering in jackrabbit. i would
like to have 2 flags. one that
automatically reregisters existing nodetypes if they differ, and
another that ignores existing nodetypes in the CND.
another option would be to expose the internal nodetype def builder
and decouple the CND parsing completely from registration. afaik this
is more or less what JSR283 suggests.

regards, toby

ps: i've rewritten/copied the CND parser now a couple of times, so
maybe i can provide at least a reassembler that cuts out those
nodetypes that are already registered in the repository.
--
T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97