Hi

I am experimenting with using xslt transformations on sling by using my own renderer servlet. Since the system we are building will require a type of wysiwig template builder (building templates without writing code) we will need a set of pre-written template fragments.

For including these fragments I'm using req.getRequestDispatcher("/path/to/content.fragmentId.myExtention").include(req, resp). This works fine. However not all fragments really need any content (for instance a search form). Therefore I would like to be able to include something without the overhead of reading content from the repository, a sort of "dummy content object".

Is this possible?

The same question would also apply for ".esp" or other script types when using includes. How do you go about including a script that does not need specific content from the repository.

--

Erik Buene
Senior Developer
Idium AS